But lets not forget that all who studied magic were not evil Witches. In fact, Whickins, were those who studied magic but for healing not for cursing.
Some say Witches are ugly creatures that can hide their true self, with magic, making them look beautiful. Over all, Witches are not a creature you'd want to mess with; for they can turn you into another being or curse you with something much worse. This is magic is what makes Witches to be feared; but its not till Halloween time until we start really thinking about what Witches are well known for.


Let me just start with the first picture you had on the witches ones. creeped me out. However i liked were you were going with everything, witches have been getting a"bad rep" now and days, Its all a fantasy like you said, but do we all really know the truth of it, or is the truth just a fantasy as well?
ReplyDeleteThats where the true terror of the Witches come from; the unknowing. The unknowing if Witches truly do love among us or just something we people use to tell their kids to get them to listen; Ether way Witches are now and will always be apart of our dark history.
Deleteso true in the past witches were killed and burned, people were very scared of them like they are god of evils, but now day with all the education and scinece that proof that whitches just regular people with a lots of scams .
ReplyDeleteeven in todays time a Witch is still seen as a wife to the dark lord just like nuns are seen as wives to god. Time might go on but peoples ways of taking in the unknown are still going to be the same and Witches will still remain one of the most feared monsters in history.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust like vampires and werewolves, witches are real. They do exist in the modern world. I remember the first witch i encountered, she was my 4th grade teacher.... She was hideous, mean, and if you didn't do as she wished, she would punish you. The wart on her nose and the broom she rode to school gave it all away. I did tell my parents that my teacher was a witch, but they didn't believe me. To this day I could still hear her screaming, "stop talking erica", ah I get chills!
ReplyDeleteLet's talk Vampires, Have you seen Twilight?? Oh, I love those movies. I am a hopeless romantic! I think that we have a few in this school. I mean look around, we have a lot of pale skin students, and we live in AZ, they should be tan!
HA HA Erica so far i love your post the most each one makes me laugh; but you bring up a point. how you would say your teacher is a "Witch" is how the Witch hunt began, for people looking different or being different for the so called normal people is what got most of those woman killed.
DeleteI'm sure Dark Shadows didn't help. Something people don't think of is the REAL people that practice witchcraft. The every day normal human beings that don't have pointy warty faces or wear that stupid hat. And I'm not talking "love spells for the teen witch" I'm talking about the real people that worship varying pantheons, the earth, and practice magic, follow the moon, and so forth. :) Nobody's scared anymore, I don't think they ever were. I think all those trials were just a bunch of bull to try to get rid of people in the town that the high-ups didn't like. Now people just mock and joke because nobody can take anybody else's religion seriously. Paganism is still very real and alive today. :)
ReplyDelete