Halloween is a time for difference, a time for the ugly to rise up and be the center of everyone's gaze of envy for once. This is really the only time out of the year where someone's creative mind can take form and come to life, Another worldly life come to life to walk the earth for one night of freedom. Halloween is time for creative master peaces; not some simple make-up to make you look flashy. anyone can put on some eyeliner and walk around; but it takes real artiest to be able to change their whole appearance and look absolutely out-of-this-world.
Zombies are one of the most common creatures to be created around that time of year, but some people just don't know how to make a realistic zombie rise from its slumber. Yes it is true that some people have a skill when it comes to makeup; but just putting some thought into your outfit can make all the difference. I don't mean to drench yourself in blood, but even just forgetting the makeup and getting a mask and working around that can give you one hell of a creative outfit.






Watching movies and stuff I have come to notice how amazing some of the make up, costumes, etc. can be for the actors. Some things look so real sometimes that I can even find it just a bit creepy jaja. Who needs real zombies when the "costume" ones look much better than what a real zombie would actually look like right?
ReplyDeleteTrue, Costumes are starting to look more realistic, but wheres the fun in always buying costumes? plus when you buy a costume that means there will be at least one other person looking just like you out there; but when you create your own than you'll be a one of a kind walking horror.
DeleteTrue. But what I actually meant by costume is the unique ones made by costume designers.
Deletei understood what you meant, just saying if it's a costume that means your not the only one dressed that way. to create your own unique outfit means your a one of a kind.
DeleteI kinda like the picture of the guy with the skeleton. It looks like really good art work. I can't imagine how long that must have taken! About the other pictures... CREEEPY!!! But they would make good Halloween costumes.
ReplyDeleteI never really thought about Halloween like that. That it was the time for the "ugly" to be the envied for once. I think that is true [poetry]. I really like the second picture from the top. The one with the lady and her face being unzipped. I think that is really cool. I want to create stuff like this just because its easy to make a face pretty (it doesn't really take that much talent) but to make creations like this, you have to be a real talent to do that.
ReplyDeletethanks for further proving my point, to create true horror on a person is a whole different level in makeup and art all together. Now a days, you hardly see this kind of talent other than whats in movies, it would be nice to see more people like this out there.
DeleteI always view things as a form of art. For example, I am a dancer. And I view that as another form of art than fine art is. Or for those who are super good at math. That is an art because it takes a certain type of precision and key talents to do things that not everyone else can do. Like not everyone can dance, not everyone can draw and not everyone can understand math.
DeleteTrue, but everyone can be creative in their own way and step out of the box and try doing something new; who knows you might surpise yourself.
DeleteWell I did but its because how my family is. My mom and her side of the family are the creative types and my dad and his family are very straight forward smart business people. So if you mix both worlds, you get me. I only mentioned that because that is exactly how I am lol
Deletetake the best from both sides and create your own creations.
Deletearmando i like your idea of creepy halloween but come one bring some joy and happiness also smiles. Cause stuff like this is scary but its cool the way you think it should be more realistic more horrifying you proved a point real well.
ReplyDeletewhen has Halloween been about joy? Halloween was originally called All Hallows Eve the day the spirits could rise and walk the earth one day out of the year; and it wasn't till kids started getting candy that this day was saw joyous.
Deletewhatever i don't like scary stuff :)))))))) JOY!!!!
DeleteAHHHH! Dude, really!!! Zombies and Ghost, could you write about unicorns and rainbows.... PLEASE! So long ago in a place called erica's world there was a unicorn named marshmallow, it pooped ice cream and it peed sprinkles! hahhaaaa.... So this whole Zombie Apocalypse? What do you think, I mean the media and people are going nuts over the man from Florida, on bathsalts, eating a man face.... It's crazy what drugs do to your state of mind, but to actually eat someone else, It's unexplainable. If the zombie apocalypse ever comes, i am getting a shot gun, or maybe a handgun, or paintball gun. Either or, I suggest watching a Dr. Seuss movie....lol
ReplyDeleteTo be honest in that part, the guy was stoked up on drugs; so it was no wonder why he bite that guys face off, i mean wen people are on drugs they see and act like nothing else most people have seen; and honestly if the government keep playing around with the toxic wast and stuff like they are now than its only a matter of time till something stupid like that will happen.
DeleteHey who doesn't like halloween, i love it! I used to like it for the candy but getting older i'm losing interest in candy. Anyway halloween is the time to be the most gruesome thing that pops into that demented little head of yours. Halloween is a time to be crazy and have a little fun, i mean where is the fun in being a clown or ballerina. Not enough blood if you ask me.
ReplyDeleteAgreed, the bloodier the better!
Delete